The Helium project (Health Innovation Experimental Landscape through Policy Improvement) focuses on innovation in the health, welfare and life sciences sectors. Helium aims to stimulate care innovation and economic growth by sharing knowledge and creating more possibilities in order to implement new technologies in the healthcare sector.
The Helium project is aimed to:
- Increase competitiveness in the healthcare sector through innovation
- Adapt policy to the real needs of end user
- Create more opportunities to implement new technologies in healthcare
- Improve care and quality of life
- Improve policy instruments for more effective funding of care innovation